Monday, February 15, 2010

An Introduction

Hello everybody!!!
I have started this blog to share my thoughts and my interests in jewelery making with all of you. I am Master of Science in Informatics and I am working as an software developer. I like coding as much as I like jewelery making. This is my hobby. In the early childhood I liked to make beaded bracelets from glass beads. Now I like working with semi-precious stones - hematite, jasper, malachite...

I live in Estonia, Europe and there is not so much jewelery in the style and the way I'd like to see and wear. So I've started to make it by myself :-)

Once upon a time I have discovered very interesting mailing list from Tammy Powley - Jewelry Making. This mailing list makes me feel very confident in this area and I have started to explore more and more. In this blog I will share my designs and my works.

I wish myself not to stop blogging and share all good things with YOU.


I have opened a small shop at ETSY.COM - http://www.etsy.com/shop/jinnyrocks
to sell my handmade jewelery. I always make everything as for myself, because I want things to last longer and to be the best in the way I feel.

Sincerely Yours,
Jevgenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment